[U-Boot] flash the images to NAND automatically with SD Boot in uboot?

grbesd1 grbesd1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:30:45 CET 2016

Hi Guys,

i need little help, i have to auto update nand every time i put my sd card.

i can get which register[pin mux] decides NAND or SD boot. I'm using 2010
uboot code.

what i'm looking is

1. This should run only when the SD boot is happening
2. I have to create auto upgrade function in uboot source code.
3. In this function, check whether ‘u-boot.min.nand’, ‘u-boot.bin’ files are
available in the SD Card[FAT partition][fatls mmc 0]
If available:
Do the flashing u-boot.min.nand to nand flash.
Flash u-boot.bin to NAND.
4. then exit.

uboot source code

http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=u-boot-ipnc-rdk-dm81xx.git;a=tree