[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Xilinx and SCSI changes

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Dec 2 15:12:41 CET 2016

On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 02:55:00PM +0100, Michal Simek wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> here are some patches I have collected for Xilinx devices, one miiphy
> patch and SCSI changes I have made.
>
> Simon: I have sent v4 of DM_SCSI + ceva sata driver moved to DM which
> should go through your tree because you have applied
> "dm: blk: Fix get_desc to return block device descriptor"
> which is required. They are based on this branch.
>
> Tom: I have tested also travis with zynq qemu but it looks like a
> problem with qemu timing for zynq model. The rest of python tests look
> good. https://travis-ci.org/michalsimek-test/u-boot/jobs/180384185
> Also for running this I had to use CONFIG_OF_EMBED=y to handle dtb.
> Anyway I will talk to Qemu guys what I can do with it and when this
> timing issue was solved and which mainline qemu version this requires.
> Is there arm64 qemu available too?

We have to disable the 'sleep' test on a number of other platforms, you
just need to add TEST_PY_TEST_SPEC="not sleep"

For the zynq model, can we not use the -dtb argument to qemu?  Or, how
does the device tree get passed along on the real platform?

And, the PPA we currently use only has qemu-2.5 available but I get
tempted to either do a PPA myself or just throw things up on dropbox of
a more current release of QEMU, especially if it enabled more platforms
for us to test.

--
Tom