[U-Boot] patch for 64bit access issue found in FDT

Terry Zhou bjzhou at marvell.com
Tue Feb 2 04:03:13 CET 2016

Hi Bin,
I tried but failed to send it with "git sendmail" and "git imap-send", I am not sure if the mail server of my company can support this command.
Would you please give me some suggestion?

Error:
" terry at terry-OptiPlex-780:~/project/git/denx_uboot/u-boot$ git format-patch -1 --cover-letter --stdout origin/master | git imap-send Resolving outlook.marvell.com... ok Connecting to [10.93.176.90]:993... SSL requested but SSL support not compiled in
read: Bad file descriptor
failed to open store "

Best Regards,
Terry