[U-Boot] Wacky vlan IP format in env_flags.h ?

Peter Hanson peterh at google.com
Wed Feb 3 21:48:22 CET 2016

The commit below added default format flags for common net env vars:
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=c0a93440a7cb50843510549d9943a4fba211f0f2

Alas, it seems to specify IP format for vlan tags, which are
traditionally simple 12-bit integers.

So for instance, nvlan=1 should select native VLAN 1, but is now
rejected, whereas nvlan=0.0.0.1 is accepted.

The suspect entries were still present at head when I checked a few minutes ago.

As a code-slayer, my first instinct is to delete these entries.
However, these symbols do have call-backs. They could be marked as
integers if every such metavariable should have a format.