[U-Boot] exclude email by patman

york sun york.sun at nxp.com
Tue Feb 9 18:08:35 CET 2016

On 02/09/2016 12:00 AM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear York,
>
> In message <AM4PR0401MB1732EC48981EED9B70CE23859AD50 at AM4PR0401MB1732.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> you wrote:
>>
>> Is there a way to exclude specific emails from the CC list when using patman?
>> The no-longer-existed email address got rejected by SMTP server.
>
> That';s just papering over the problems, and thus the wrong approach.
>
> The correct thing to do is having the wrong addresses fixed or
> removed.

Dear Wolfgang,

I don't think we are on the same page. When I mention invalid email address, it
is not the format of email, but the server rejects the address because the
account has been disabled/deleted. It is not the knowledge patman for git
send-email can acquire. My current workaround is to send patches manually using
git send-email.

York