[U-Boot] Problem with mounting a jffs2 partition on flash.

Bakhvalov, Denis (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) denis.bakhvalov at nokia.com
Thu Feb 11 13:45:04 CET 2016

Hi Marek,

Here are my build steps:

denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ make clean
  CLEAN   dts/../arch/arm/dts
  CLEAN   dts
  CLEAN   examples/standalone
  CLEAN   tools
  CLEAN   tools/lib tools/common
  CLEAN   spl/arch spl/board spl/cmd spl/common spl/drivers spl/dts spl/fs spl/lib spl/u-boot-spl spl/u-boot-spl.bin spl/u-boot-spl.cfg spl/u-boot-spl.dtb spl/u-boot-spl-dtb.bin spl/u-boot-spl.lds spl/u-boot-spl.map spl/u-boot-spl-nodtb.bin spl/u-boot-spl-pad.bin spl/u-boot-spl.sfp
  CLEAN   u-boot u-boot.bin u-boot.cfg u-boot.dtb u-boot-dtb.bin u-boot-dtb.img u-boot.img u-boot.lds u-boot.map u-boot-nodtb.bin u-boot.srec System.map
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ make distclean
  CLEAN   scripts/basic
  CLEAN   scripts/kconfig
  CLEAN   include/config include/generated spl
  CLEAN   .config .config.old include/autoconf.mk include/autoconf.mk.dep include/config.h
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ make clean
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ make distclean
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ git pull
Already up-to-date.
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ git describe
v2016.03-rc1-138-gcc8d698
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

	modified:   include/configs/socfpga_arria5_socdk.h    // here I only changed SDRAM configuration

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ make socfpga_arria5_defconfig
  HOSTCC  scripts/basic/fixdep
  HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/conf.o
  SHIPPED scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.c
  SHIPPED scripts/kconfig/zconf.lex.c
  SHIPPED scripts/kconfig/zconf.hash.c
  HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.o
  HOSTLD  scripts/kconfig/conf
#
# configuration written to .config
#
denis at DendiMachine:~/WorkSpace/u-boot$ make -j9

But after compilation I don't have such file.

I have installed:
- linaro toolchain
- u-boot-tools
- device-tree-compiler

All env variables should be ok, because in other way it won't compile.

make u-boot-with-spl-dtb.sfp doesn't work for me because there is no such target in Makefile.
What I'm doing wrong?
I will try to clone sources and build it from the scratch.

Best regards,
Denis Bakhvalov