[U-Boot] Problem with mounting a jffs2 partition on flash.

Bakhvalov, Denis (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) denis.bakhvalov at nokia.com
Fri Feb 12 15:00:47 CET 2016

Hi Marek,

> > Press the "WARM RESET" button of the HPS (located top-right, if you have
> > the board oriented with HPS ethernet on the top-left). Do you
> > see any console output then ? You do use the top-right miniUSB port
> > for console, right ?
>
> Currently board is integrated in RF unit. I will put off the cover and press it.

I took off the cover and:
1. We don't have socfpga dev kit. There is only fpga itself.
Sorry for that, but I haven't ever opened the unit before.
I assume that the main board is produced by Nokia.
2. Maybe this is the problem, that we are targeting socfpga Dev Kit?
3. I can send you some photos to check.

Best regards,
Denis Bakhvalov