[U-Boot] How to boot bare board binary from U-Boot>

veerendranathj veeru.jkm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:32:02 CET 2016

Hello,

How can we boot independent bare board binary(not standalone binary which
runs using U-Boot environment and not linux kernel) from U-Boot. My
requirement is to reinitialize the board and drivers using my binary...

I can replace the U-Boot in the boot medium(here NOR Flash) with my binary
but my requirement is to not removing the U-boot from NOR flash and I should
load my binary from LAN network using "tftp" command.

Thanks and Regards,
Veerendranath