[U-Boot] How to boot bare board binary from U-Boot>

veerendranathj veeru.jkm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:24:08 CET 2016

thanks for the reply... I am aware of these options. Here problem is when I
use go command my program has to use U-Boot service functions(I mean
standalone binaries will run in U-Boot environment)... But I want to take
complete control from U-Boot as my binary is self-contained binary like
kernel...But I can't boot using bootm or any other boot commands provided by
U-Boot as my binary is not in kernel format...... Please let me know if you
have any idea how accomplish it with out customizing the U-Boot...