[U-Boot] test/py main_signon

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Tue Feb 16 20:08:44 CET 2016

Hi Stephen,

> On 02/16/2016 09:04 AM, Michal Simek wrote:
>
>> Hi Heiko,
>>
>> On 16.2.2016 14:32, Heiko Schocher wrote:

>>> Does this board has SPL support without SPL serial output?
>>>

>> I do load u-boot via jtag that's why SPL logs are not visible.
>>
>> If so, can you try my patch:
>>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/583348/
>>>

>> I have applied your patch but it is still not working.
>>
>> If I run full flow with SPL then I can't see any issue.
>>

> I assume this is resolved then?

Unfortunately both cases should work because SPL is not only one first
stage bootloader
which can be used. I didn't test zynqmp but there is no SPL and the same
problem is
probably there too. Or is there any dependency that if SPL is not build
than testing system
is not expecting it?

I will look tmr at jtag boot mode with SPL if I can get it work.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854