[U-Boot] Intel Braswell support

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Feb 19 12:16:47 CET 2016

Hi Bin,

On 19.02.2016 02:24, Bin Meng wrote:
> I see Intel has released FSP package for Intel Braswell, the successor
> of Intel BayTrail. Actually on the FSP website, they released 3 new
> FSP packages, which are: Braswell, Broadwell and Broadwell-DE.

Thanks for the update on this.

> remember you got a customer who wanted Braswell support. Will you plan
> to add that support to U-Boot?

No, I will most likely not. As Braswell will not be produced in
automotive temperature range, its not suited for this project.
But Apollo Lake might be. So we will definitely keep our eyes
open upon Apollo Lake and perhaps move to this platform once its
released and a FSP is available from Intel.

Thanks,
Stefan