[U-Boot] [U-boot] Add Memset and Memcpy support to standalone Application

Amit Mahadik Amit.Mahadik at open-silicon.com
Tue Jul 12 16:10:13 CEST 2016

Hi,
       I have a Cortex-A9 processor based development board with me. I have run the standalone Hello World Application successfully. I want to add support for memcpy and memset functions so I have modified the hello_world code and written basic implementations of memcpy and memset functions. The code gets compiled and I can see the mem functions code via objdump into the hello_world elf. But when I try to run the code on the board it hangs after the following message. Please let me know what I am missing. Even The Basic print statements are not printed. I have attached the modified hello world code.

Starting application at 0x0C100000 ...

Regards,
Amit.