[U-Boot] [v2 1/1] wandboard: fix dtb file names.

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:51:11 CEST 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:

> But this does show that we need to step back and think about how to more
> easily do what this is trying to do.  If $soc was set as in Stefan's
> patch for example, we would just need board_name to be being set in
> lowercase rather than upper case.

This patch says in the subject: "fix dtb file names" and it gives no
indication of what is really wrong with the current code. What is it
fixing?

If I understand this correctly the goal of this patch is to make it
work with a 4.1.15 kernel vendor dts naming scheme.

My suggestion is to change the kernel vendor dts name to the same used
in mainline and then it will just work with the current U-boot code.