[U-Boot] [v2 1/1] wandboard: fix dtb file names.

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:05:57 CEST 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Adam Duskett <AdamDuskett at outlook.com> wrote:

> The original patch that I submitted just changed the dts files to the new
> naming
> scheme found in 4.1.15.  Once I submitted that,

And the naming scheme in 4.1.15 vendor kernel is the problem. Make it
match the dtb names of the mainline kernel and this problem will be
solved.

Let me try to clarify: you are trying to make a U-boot change so that
it can read a dtb file called: imx6q-wandboard-revc1.dtb.

If you look at the dtb's in the mainline kernel we have (let's take
imx6q for example):

imx6q-wandboard.dtb ---> This should be used with revC1 boards
imx6q-wandboard-revb1.dtb ---> This should be used with revB1 boards

Just fix 4.1.15 to produce the same file names and then you don't need
to modify U-boot.