[U-Boot] OCOTEA Board Serial Port(NS16550)

pc.ramachandra pc.ramachandra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:17:59 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of porting ocotea-based U-Boot 2014.04 to custom
ppc440gx hardware. Everything is pretty much working except for the
serial interface.  I am dumping the code through BDI Debugger but it will
not Display any thing in Serial Port(Putty or Tera Term).

In debugging the Serial Com port of U-Boot, someone mentioned that a
Baud-rate and Frequency might be required for proper operation. Unlike the
OCOTEA board, we do NOT have a communication. It means not display any
thing, Can anyone tell me about debugging procedure or give some documents?

--
Thanks & Regards,
RamaChandra PC.