[U-Boot] s5pv210 smdkv210

Andrew Barnes umbramalison at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:56:47 CEST 2016

Hi Lukasz,

I hope you may be able to offer me some advice.

I have a small project to update a tbs2900, tbs moi. which is a DVB-S2
network/iptv device.

The device is based on smdkv210, with the s5pv210 soc. I understand that in
terms of the kernel this is well supported. However, no support appears to
have been successfully up-streamed.

Can you shed any further light on u-boot status for this board?

Perhaps if you are familiar, you may also recognise this source here:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/x210ii/source/default/source

The device as per OEM, boots with:

---
-Boot 1.3.4 (Mar  7 2013 - 16:38:41) for MOI2900

CPU:  S5PV210 at 1000MHz(OK)
        APLL = 1000MHz, HclkMsys = 200MHz, PclkMsys = 100MHz
        MPLL = 667MHz, EPLL = 80MHz
                       HclkDsys = 166MHz, PclkDsys = 83MHz
                       HclkPsys = 133MHz, PclkPsys = 66MHz
                       SCLKA2M  = 200MHz
Serial = CLKUART
Board:   MOI2900
I2C:   i2c1_init GPD1CON
ready
DRAM:    512 MB
Flash:   8 MB
SD/MMC:  3781MB
NAND:    256 MB

bdinfo
arch_number = 0x00000998
env_t       = 0x00000000
boot_params = 0x30000100
DRAM bank   = 0x00000000
-> start    = 0x30000000
-> size     = 0x10000000
DRAM bank   = 0x00000001
-> start    = 0x40000000
-> size     = 0x10000000
ethaddr     = 00:22:DE:AD:BE:EF
ip_addr     = 192.168.0.20
baudrate    = 115200 bps
---

I believe 1.3.4 dates back to 2008, I think it was patched heavily from
up-stream before making any s5pv210 specific work - so I don't know how
representative the version number is.

Again, if you do know anything that could help me - please let me know.

Many thanks,

Andy.