[U-Boot] Ethernet not found on Arria 5.

Dinh Nguyen dinguyen at opensource.altera.com
Thu Mar 10 15:16:49 CET 2016

On 03/09/2016 06:25 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:

> Thanks for the test!
>
> The speed looks weird, it should be in the 2-3MiB range.
>
> Are you booting using mainline U-Boot SPL ? :-)

Yes, I'm using mainline SPL. This Arria5 board is really old so I can't
really say that I have good working HW. But ethernet does seem to be
working for me. I look through all of the obvious areas(IOCSR, skew phy
settings, system manager for setting the PHY modes) and I can't see
anything wrong with the A5 ethernet support.

Dinh