[U-Boot] [RESEND 1/2] stm32: stm32f4: move flash driver to mtd driver location

Vikas MANOCHA vikas.manocha at st.com
Mon Mar 21 22:53:32 CET 2016

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for the pointer but what I am trying is to add (actually moving from stm32f4 area) the support for stm32 inbuilt flash memory e.g. to support flash operations required by flash commands like flinfo, erase, protect.
I am not looking to add mtd support, I just saw one similar example here ("st_smi" in drivers/mtd) & thought of putting stm32 flash driver also here.
The purpose is to make this driver available to other SOCs ( STM32s). Might be better place would be common area of arch/stm32...

Cheers,
Vikas