[U-Boot] Possible mistake in the csu_cslx_ind enum (ns_access.h)

Vincent vincent.siles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:17:30 CET 2016

Hi,
I started to port my kernel to the secure world on a LS1021a board, so
I started to read the reference manual on the CSU component. In Table
9.8, we can see that

- Debug EPU is CSL47[24:16]
- DDDI is CSL48[24:16]
- Debug GDI is CSL48[8:0]

but in ns_access.h the order doesn't seem to fit. If I understand correctly:

- CSU_CSLX_EPU and CSU_CSLX_COP_DCSR should be exchanged
- CSU_CSLX_DDI and CSU_CSLX_GDI should be exchanged
- CSU_CSLX_USB3_PHY should be = 116, not 117

I don't have any Errata yet, and I might be wrong, so I'd rather have
a confirmation.

By the way, there are a lot of 'Reserved' entry that have a name (like
CSU_CSLX_GIC for example), am I lacking some information ?

Best regards,
Vincent