[U-Boot] Query on qspi driver

Siva Durga Prasad Paladugu siva.durga.paladugu at xilinx.com
Wed Nov 23 06:51:02 CET 2016

Hi Jagan,

I am planning to send ZynqMP qspi driver to mainline. As per your recent patches, I can see that, you are moving qspi flash stuff to spi-nor and these are not in main tree yet.
As you said earlier, I have seen u-boot-spi.git and there are few branches on which you have spi-nor related changes. Could you please let me know branch to work for sending my ZynqMP qspi driver patches.
Also, could you let me know your plan or target release for spi-nor changes, so that I will work on it accordingly.

Regards,
Siva