[U-Boot] ARM: tegra: jetson-tk1: Increase console buffer size

Tom Warren TWarren at nvidia.com
Fri Sep 2 01:19:38 CEST 2016

Peter,

Looking at Patchwork, I see only one version of 'ARM: tegra: increase
> Tom> console buffer size and sys args num', with the last comment being from Stephen:

"Well, I didn't ack the patch explicitly since it had some issues I'd like to be addressed, but I suppose if you do address them then you can add acked-by from swarren at nvidia.com on a future posting."

Not sure how to use the 'Message ID' to find a particular patch/conversation (I searched my Outlook u-boot folder, and don't see any entry with that exact Message ID). The one that Patchwork lists for the change I'm looking at is:  844m6cwe09.wl-Peter.Chubb at data61.csiro.au

Tom