[U-Boot] i.Mx6q u-boot stuck

Fausto Sessego fausto.sessego at infomob.it
Mon Apr 10 10:54:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

i have a problem with my custom board.

I created my custom u-boot and, now, i would like load automatically the
kernel by CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND.

#define CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND \

    "mmc dev ${mmcdev};"  \

    "if mmc rescan; then "  \

    "echo test1; "  \

    "else echo test2; fi; "

Because i have the "if" condition, i enabled the CONFIG_HUSH_PARSER=y into
deconf file.

Adding this CONFIG, the u-boot stuck

CPU: Freescale i.MX6Q rev1.5 996 MHz (running at 792 MHz)
CPU: Extended Commercial temperature grade (-20C to 105C) at 26C
Reset cause: POR
I2C: ready
DRAM: gd->ram_size: 1073741824
DRAM test not implemented!
1 GiB

Whitout the definition CONFIG_HUSH_PARSER=y i have the following result:

CPU: Freescale i.MX6Q rev1.5 996 MHz (running at 792 MHz)
CPU: Extended Commercial temperature grade (-20C to 105C) at 28C
Reset cause: POR
I2C: ready
DRAM: gd->ram_size: 1073741824
DRAM test not implemented!
1 GiB

1 GiB
MMC: FSL_SDHC: 0, FSL_SDHC: 1
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

In: serial
Out: serial
Err: serial
Net: FEC [PRIME]
Error: FEC address not set.

Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
switch to partitions #0, OK
mmc1 is current device
Unknown command 'if' - try 'help'
Unknown command 'then' - try 'help'
Unknown command 'else' - try 'help'
Unknown command 'fi' - try 'help'

Custimized_board>

Why, if i enable the CONFIG_HUSH_PARSER=y, the u-boot stuck?
------------------------------
*Ing. Fausto Sessego*
*R&D Hardware & Software Engineer*
info
mob

*Tecnologie Wireless per la logistica e la sicurezza*
<http://www.infomob.it>
*a:* Parco scientifico e tecnologico della Sardegna, Edificio 1 Loc.
Piscinamanna - 09010 Pula (CA)
<https://www.google.it/maps/place/Sardegna+Ricerche/@38.9899811,8.9280376,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x12e7274e0b4c4191:0x1a9e7f06456bbd3>
*p:* +39 070 92432952
*e:* fausto.sessego at infomob.it