[U-Boot] DHCP Command Does Not Populate all DHCP Options supplied by DHCP Server

dh at synoia.com dh at synoia.com
Sat Feb 4 18:38:38 UTC 2017

The u-boot DHCP Command appears to populate some DHCP options, for example: rootpath and gateway, netamsk and ipaddress. It does not appear to populate Bootfile Name (Option 67) and Boot Server Host Name (Option 66)

Can populating all option returned from DHCP. BOOTP etc be added?

I can (possibly) write the code, but an not that skilled, nor do I have much understanding of the u-boot code review and approval process.
 Duncan Hare

714 931 7952