[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.03-rc2 released

Andy Shevchenko andy.shevchenko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:21:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 1:01 AM, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and v2017.03-rc2 is out.  I think my patchwork queue is
> looking good currently but I'm open to being told there's important
> stuff outstanding.  I'm probably going to grab some Kconfig things and
> perhaps other cleanups I can mechanically confirm are correct.  Things
> are on track for -rc3 on the 27th.

+Cc: Simon

This build weirdly breaks on Intel Edison.
-rc1 works fine, while just rebase on -rc2 becomes unsable

On the first boot *original Edison* Linux kernel (v3.10.98 based)
doesn't print anything (looks like internal crash in U-Boot), on the
sequential we have corrupted media, so, board is basically bricked.

I dunno how to debug this since Tangier/Edison support is not (yet) in
U-Boot upstream.

Any hints?

--
With Best Regards,