[U-Boot] Veyron-speedy u-boot

Riley Baird riley at openmailbox.org
Thu Feb 16 00:31:50 UTC 2017

Hi Simon,

I've tried porting u-boot to the veyron-speedy Chromebook, based upon
the veyron-minnie patch.

I've attached a patch with my changes to this email.

However, when I boot, all I get is a black screen. So, I have some
questions:

1. Does u-boot show output to the laptop's screen, or do I have to make
a serial console?
2. If I have to make a serial console, where do I do this/what is the
pin layout?
3. Do I just have to sign u-boot-dtb.img with vbutil_kernel before
dd-ing it onto a USB, or do I have to do something else to make the
right image?

Yours thankfully,

Riley Baird