[U-Boot] UBOOT For R-Car/Boards/H3SK (Over Xen Hypervisor )

CruiserAbhi abhishek.dhar at capgemini.com
Fri Jul 7 11:49:56 UTC 2017

Host Build Machine: UBUNTU 14.04Board: R CAR H3SK
(http://elinux.org/R-Car/Boards/H3SK)Build Environment: YOCTO (Process:
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_AR ... Salvator-X)Problem: UBOOT didn’t
even boot and neither BL2 booted as well (there was no prompt at all). In
other words neither first stage bootloader Bl2 booted nor 2nd Stage
bootloader UBOOT booted. 1. Without hypervisor linux booted2. With
hypervisor, neither BL2 nor UBOOT working. Blank screen is the behavior.I am
unable to understand what changes need to be incorporated in order for UBOOT
to boot in Hypervisor enviornment. What am I missing ? Please kindly help