[U-Boot] Compile failure encountered on latest (2017-07-20) git://git.denx.de/u-boot-usb.git branch master for target ls1021atwr_nor_defconfig

Ran Wang ran.wang_1 at nxp.com
Wed Jul 26 07:46:06 UTC 2017

Hi Bin

We are using an on-board USB 3.0 hub chip which contain a SS hub (USB5534B) and
a HS hub (USB2134B). And I suspect there are difference on code base between
u-boot-usb and u-boot-x86 specific branch which might lead to the result divers, I have
tried them many times to confirm the difference failure is not a random failure,
for your reference.

USB device tree:
  1  Hub (5 Gb/s, 0mA)
  |  U-Boot XHCI Host Controller

  +-2  Hub (480 Mb/s, 0mA)
  |    SMSC USB2134B

  +-3  Hub (5 Gb/s, 0mA)
    |  SMSC USB5534B

    +-4  Mass Storage (5 Gb/s, 126mA)
         Kingston DataTraveler 3.0 08606E69C773BF1099650055
BR
Ran