[U-Boot] Kconfig conversion Question

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:15:41 UTC 2017

Guys,

I was going to try and help by porting some of the ARCH_OMAP2PLUS boards'
include options to Kconfig.  I am fairly new to this porting tool, so I
have some questions.

I noticed that CONFIG_CMD_NAND is already in Kconfig, but a bunch of these
boards haven't yet been ported so attempted the following:

#generate list of omap2plus boards
grep -l OMAP2PLUS configs/* > omap2plus_boards

#move configs for just the listed boards
./tools/moveconfig.py CONFIG_CMD_NAND -d omap2plus_boards

However, I noticed that it changes ALL the header files in
include/configs.h where CMD_NAND was present.

Is there a flag I am missing to only impact those respective headers
instead of all?

I could blindly port CMD_NAND over for all boards, but a bunch fail, and I
can really only test an imx6q and an OMAP3630 board, so I didn't want to
get over zealous.

I was going to next move some OMAP_GPMC related stuff, but I wanted to make
it dependant on CMD_NAND, so this is blocking me a bit.

adam