[U-Boot] Convert CMD_NAND to KConfig (help)

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 19:01:40 UTC 2017

Hey gang, I tried to convert boards to CMD_NAND with
./tools/moveconfig.py, but when when I attempted to send the patch,
Google said I cannot send to that many people.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to send a patch to 104
different addresses?  I really didnt' want to spam that many people,
but that's what the get_maintainer.py script is showing.

If someone else is working on this, I'll step back, but I had some
more conversion scripts ready to try but lack of CMD_NAND is holding
me back.

adam