[U-Boot] [RFC, 1/2] NVMe: add NVMe driver support

Jon Nettleton jon at solid-run.com
Fri Jul 28 07:51:35 UTC 2017

Zhikang and Tom,

Sorry for entering the list like this, however I wanted to reply to
this topic from my work account.  I attempted to email Zhikang
separately however the email was bounced back.

I needed to make some changes in order to get Zhikang's work running
on our Macchiattobin board with a Samsung 960 EVO NVMe drive.  I
wanted to make this patchset accessible so it could be included in the
next submission to mainline it.  No reason to duplicate work.

Since this is just a patchset for the RFC I will only leave it here
for whomever integrates the NVMe support, or if additional users want
to test against it.

-Jon