[U-Boot] OMAP35xx boards working on master?

Derald Woods woods.technical at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 04:06:58 UTC 2017

Are any OMAP35xx boards/systems working since this commit:

"arm: omap: Unify get_device_type() function"

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=00bbe96ebabbc83777cd8d6c6fd2791c5c8cf619

I have an OMAP3EVM (3530) system which stopped booting, with the default
config, at this commit. The commit seems to have been tested on newer SOC
boards (37xx+). I am trying to put together some patches for this board
against the current master, but this is the point where things stopped. At
least in my setup. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Derald D. Woods