[U-Boot] u-boot-flasher fails with current u-boot

Peter.Chubb at data61.csiro.au Peter.Chubb at data61.csiro.au
Thu Jun 8 01:12:30 UTC 2017

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Chubb <Peter.Chubb at data61.csiro.au> writes:
>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> writes:

Simon> Oh dear. I cannot find my board but will see if I can repeat
Simon> this on a beaver.

Peter> If there's any additional logging you'd like me to collect on
Peter> the Jetson, let me know.

I tried to reproduce this this morning.  Today, even trying to exec
the U-Boot without flashing fails.

So,
	./tegra-uboot-flasher exec  jetson-tk1
with a current u-boot gives an inoperative eMMC.

In the boot header I see:

U-Boot 2017.05-00769-g0e513e788f (Jun 08 2017 - 09:26:27 +1000)

TEGRA124
Model: NVIDIA Jetson TK1
Board: NVIDIA Jetson TK1
DRAM:  2 GiB
MMC:   sdhci at 700b0400: 1, sdhci at 700b0600: 0

Then:

Tegra124 (Jetson TK1) # mmc rescan
tegra_mmc_send_cmd_bounced: MMC Timeout
    Interrupt status        0x00000001
    Interrupt status enable 0xffff003b
    Interrupt signal enable 0xffff0002
    Present status          0x01fb02f6
mmc_init: -1, time 8042

Peter C
--
Dr Peter Chubb         Tel: +61 2 9490 5852      http://ts.data61.csiro.au/
Trustworthy Systems Group                           Data61 (formerly NICTA)