[U-Boot] Low priority request for info about alternative to #ifdef

James Chargin jimccrown at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:08:16 UTC 2017

Hi

I've seen periodic discussion on the U-Boot mailing list of alternatives
to #ifdef. I need a bit more information about one specific alternative,
but in my searches of the source for 2017.03, I can't find examples that
might help me. Also, my memory of this is a dim so I'm not sure I'm
looking for the right thing.

Is there something that is similar to "#ifdef CONFIG_*" but looks more
like "if_defined(CONFIG_*)" and relies on compile/link time elimination
of unused code?

Thanks for your time.

Jim
--