[U-Boot] STM32F7 SD/MMC Card Driver - Testing/Review

Philipp Rossak embed3d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 01:38:09 UTC 2017

Hi Jaehoon,

Thanks for that hint!

I uploaded two logs to pastebin.

Log [1] is a sandisk ultra 32gb sd card. This time I didn't got it work
properly.

Log [2] is from an other 2gb sd card where I pressed the reset button
until I received data from CMD 17 command.

Right now there are a lot of debug outputs, to make it for me easy for
me to find the errors. The most of them will be removed later.

Best Regards,

Philipp Rossak

[1] http://pastebin.com/LcSSmBfp

[2] http://pastebin.com/zRbRMXtE