[U-Boot] STM32F7 SD/MMC Card Driver - Testing/Review

Jaehoon Chung jh80.chung at samsung.com
Wed Mar 22 01:54:02 UTC 2017

Hi Philipp,

On 03/22/2017 10:38 AM, Philipp Rossak wrote:
> Hi Jaehoon,
>
> Thanks for that hint!
>
> I uploaded two logs to pastebin.
>
> Log [1] is a sandisk ultra 32gb sd card. This time I didn't got it work properly.
>
> Log [2] is from an other 2gb sd card where I pressed the reset button until I received data from CMD 17 command.
>
> Right now there are a lot of debug outputs, to make it for me easy for me to find the errors. The most of them will be removed later.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Philipp Rossak
>

> [1] http://pastebin.com/LcSSmBfp

In Log [1],

mmc 0, cmd 6(0x00000446), arg 0x00fffff1
START DATA TRANSFER
CMD: 6
Timeout STA2: 00202040------------------
END DATA TRANSFER
Ret: -110  -  STA  00202540

It seems timeout error, right? As i know, CMD6 doesn't have any data..
Even if didn't check your source code..i guess that you need to check whether it's waiting for completing data or not.
(or check the register about interrupt e.g, end of data interrupt..?)

In Log [2],

It seems to fail the getting sd status...also timeout..
I need to check your source code..after that, i will review more..

Best Regards,
Jaehoon Chung