[U-Boot] Working with patchwork

Goldschmidt Simon sgoldschmidt at de.pepperl-fuchs.com
Mon Nov 20 09:15:03 UTC 2017

Hi Lukasz,

thanks for taking the time :-)

> > as I'm quite new to U-Boot and its patch workflow: what do I have to
> > do to send a reviewed-by or tested-by tag for a patch? I sent it as a
> >
> > Did I miss something here? Or could it be a problem in the email
> > format used?
>
> I can confirm that when I send reviewed-by/acked-by, those are added to
> patchwork.
>
> Which mailing program do you use?

Unfortunately, I'm using Outlook. It already took some time with our
IT department to get it to send raw text messages. But that seemed to
have worked, I thought (at least I could register to a kernel mailing
list with majordomo).

However, I can't really access the plain text of my own mails sent by
Outlook, so I can only check what was sent by searching online list
archives and at least this one has "anonymized" my email address:

https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg269392.html

I'm still glad to hear anything that could help me :-)

Best regards,
Simon