[U-Boot] dm: mmc: fsl_esdhc: Drop mmc_init() call from fsl_esdhc_init()

Y.b. Lu yangbo.lu at nxp.com
Tue Nov 21 06:11:31 UTC 2017

Hi Simon,

I found your below patch just dropping mmc_create() for probe procedure of DM.
Actually the description seemed to be not the things this patch did.

dm: mmc: fsl_esdhc: Drop mmc_init() call from fsl_esdhc_init()

Do you have any suggestion to fix it?
mmc_create() will allocate mmc structure and the DM in fsl_esdhc also allocate mmc structure in fsl_esdhc_plat structure.
Do we need to rework the mmc_create(), or move rest initialization of mmc_create() in to fsl_esdhc_probe() ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Yangbo Lu