[U-Boot] uboot xip eim nor

Amartya Shreyank (RBEI/ESD2) Shreyank.Amartya2 at in.bosch.com
Thu Nov 23 08:53:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to configure uboot for xip from eim nor for a custom imx6solo board.
Can someone suggest what modifications are needed for this in uboot.
I have borrowed configurations from imx6 based boards and stripped them down to bare minimum.

Also, if anyone can explain how do we select the values of the following configs:
CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE
CONFIG_LOADADDR
The nor address starts at 0x0800 0000, if I set the CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE as nor start address.
The load address inside IVT header is 0x07fff908 which falls outside of NOR region.

Best regards,

Shreyank Amartya
RBEI/ESD2