[U-Boot] SECURE_BOOT on mx6qsabrelite

Roger No-Spam roger_no_spam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:45:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to enable CONFIG_SECURE_BOOT for an i.MX6 board (mx6qsabrelite). The image boots and seems to be working fine until I do a 'saveenv' command. Then my u-boot image stops working. My initial guess was that CONFIG_ENV_OFFSET was too small, leading to a 'saveenv' command overwriting parts of the u-boot image on the MMC memory card. However, if I increase CONFIG_ENV_OFFSET the size of the signed u-boot image created by the CST tool increase by the same amount. What configuration change do I need to make in order to make 'saveenv' work?

I'm using u-boot-2017.09

Regard Roger