[U-Boot] Running u-boot on qemu-arm complains about missing ld.so.1

Dipanjan Das mail.dipanjan.das at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:30:09 UTC 2017

Compiling uboot with Ubunu's arm-none-eabi package abd symlinking the ld.so
from gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.02-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf toolchain throws
the following error:
"Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1137: dl_main: Assertion
`GL(dl_rtld_map).l_libname' failed!"

Compiling uboot with gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.02-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf
doesn't work because of compiler issues

--

Thanks & Regards,
Dipanjan