[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.11-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Oct 3 00:18:06 UTC 2017

Hey all,

So it's release day and I've put up v2017.11-rc1.  The merge window is
now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up now.

I think my patch queue is in OK shape currently, but I need to
pick up a number of series that were posted in the middle of September
and look to be good to go, but I hadn't had a chance to grab just yet.
Once that stuff is in however, I'm going to start being more strict
about what comes in overall.  I'm kind of thinking about a weeks time
after -rc1 is "it".

Thanks all!

--
Tom