[U-Boot] About the way to fix platform specific issue in source file xhci.c (U-Boot)

Ran Wang ran.wang_1 at nxp.com
Tue Oct 31 09:15:01 UTC 2017

Hi Marek,

Did you mean it should be fixed in common/usb*.c rather than drivers/usb/*?
If yes, is it acceptable that I use 'if defined(CONFIG_ARCH_LS2080A)' in common/usb.c?
If answer is no, how should I do? I cannot find an example and not sure it's OK
to related rule.

Another question: what's the rule to put fix in common/usb* or drivers/usb/*?
>Also, such questions should be sent to the ML, not privately.

Got it.

BR
Ran