[U-Boot] Antwort: Re: QSPI "sf probe ...", "sf read ..." on Altera SoC FPGA

Hannes Schmelzer Hannes.Schmelzer at br-automation.com
Mon Sep 4 06:22:03 UTC 2017

"U-Boot" <u-boot-bounces at lists.denx.de> schrieb am 01.09.2017 16:39:03:

> Von: Jagan Teki <jagannadh.teki at gmail.com>
> An: Hannes Schmelzer <hannes at schmelzer.or.at>
> Kopie: "u-boot at lists.denx.de >> u-boot" <u-boot at lists.denx.de>,
er at systemsoft.no
> Datum: 01.09.2017 16:39
> Betreff: Re: [U-Boot] QSPI "sf probe ...", "sf read ..." on Altera SoC
FPGA

<hannes at schmelzer.or.at> wrote:
> > Hi Eldor,
> >
> > just found your post in the mailinglist.
> >
> > https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2016-December/276491.html
> >
> > Reason why i'm searched there is, that i've now excactly same problem
as
> > you.
>
> Can you give some details, issue came-up while 'sf probe' or 'sf read' ?

Hi Jagan,
please have a look into the weblink to the denx mailing list server.
I have basically same trouble as eldor reported the days ago.

A simple 'sf probe' ends up in a
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###
Interesting detail is, that the information about the flash (type, size,
...) is printed out quite before the "hang".

On wednesday i have the next time-slot to access the socfpga devkit board.
So i could bring in more details if necessary.

> thanks!
> --
> Jagan Teki

cheers,