[U-Boot] video: ipu_common: fix build error

Eric Nelson eric at nelint.com
Tue Sep 5 13:56:41 UTC 2017

Hi Fabio,

On 09/05/2017 06:33 AM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Eric Nelson <eric at nelint.com> wrote:
>> Hi Peng,
>>
>> Can you tell that I'm hunting a bug in an old version?
>>
>> I'm seeing a **very** intermittent regression between U-Boot
>> versions 2015.07 and 2016.05 and happened to spot something
>> in this patch.
>
> Just curious: how does the regression manifest itself?

With **some** televisions at a client site, on **some** power-on
cycles, the HDMI output under Linux doesn't seem to be generated
properly.

We haven't been able to reproduce it in-house, so testing is
taking a while, and we haven't (yet) determined if the
divisor patch has anything to do with the problem.

We are running on an i.MX6DL, but the IPU clock frequency
change doesn't fix the issue (running at 19.8MHz instead of
26MHz).

All we know at the moment is that version 2015.07 works and
2016.05 fails with essentially no changes to the board files.

We're doing this remotely across time zones with limited access
to failing machine(s), so it may take the rest of the week
before we know for sure.

I'll update the thread when we nail it down.

Regards,

Eric