[U-Boot] Starting u-boot in USB otg mode

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Thu Sep 7 03:48:28 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

     There is no 'otg_mode' in U-Boot, the driver framework is different
with kernel.

If you want to use usb device, you can use cmd like this:

ums 0 mmc 0

If you want to use usb host, you can use:

usb start

this command will enumerate all the device connect to the host port.

But there no support for work as host or device which depends on what's
the usb id
pin in the cable.

Thanks,
- Kever