[U-Boot] DA850EVM Maintainers (abandoned?)

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:36:07 UTC 2017

The da850evm maintainer list shows a few people who are returning
boucing e-mail addresses:

DA8XXEVM BOARD
M: Nick Thompson <nick.thompson at gefanuc.com>
S: Maintained
F: board/davinci/da8xxevm/
F: include/configs/da830evm.h
F: configs/da830evm_defconfig

DA850_AM18XXEVM BOARD
M: Sudhakar Rajashekhara <sudhakar.raj at ti.com>
S: Maintained
F: include/configs/da850evm.h
F: configs/da850_am18xxevm_defconfig
F: configs/da850evm_defconfig
F: configs/da850evm_direct_nor_defconfig

Do these boards still have a maintainer?  I pushed a series of patches
for da850-evm, but apparently, nobody wants to claim them.  I can help
with the DA850, but I am not prepared to help with the DA830. I don't
want to see the da850 abandoned.  Logic PD (the manufacturer) is still
actively making the SoM that was sold with the kit.

adam