[U-Boot] Adding new net command

Duncan Hare dh at synoia.com
Sat Sep 16 20:14:29 UTC 2017

I'm attempting to add a "wget" command. It  mostly there by I cannot find out how to set the

#define CONFIG_CMD_WGET 1 into u-boot cfg by handand got a terse message to use a Kconfig file.
Which Konfig file should I used for defining the absence/presence of this new command?

For development and testing I have not used the #ifdef method of including of excluding code,
as I find it hard enough to write one set of code, two sets simultaneously, TCP and Kconfig-uration, exceeds my abilities.

I have most of the TCP stack needed coded into in net.c, the sliding windows code being written now, with packet in and packet out the intersection
of the new code and existing code.
I can transferr small files.

UDP function is not affected, and still works.
Thanks
Duncan Hare

714 931 7952