[U-Boot] u-boot Boot issue about rk3188

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Thu Sep 21 14:55:38 UTC 2017

Hi Andy,

Am Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 22:03:32 CEST schrieb Andy Yan:
> Hi Heiko:
> I try to boot the upstream u-boot-rockchip branch  on my rk3188 board
> with(rock_defconfig)
>
> But I got this error:
> early_init()
> nit_and_scan() returned error -22
> early_init() failed: -22
> ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###
>
> the current commit head is: 782088d("rockchip: imply ADC and SARADC_ROCKCHIP
> on supported SoCs") Do you ever meet something like this?

that is very strange. When testing Philipp's branch, I was also testing the
commit you mention to see if anything broke since I last changed u-boot
on my radxa rock. And the above commit started just fine, when starting
from an sd-card.

Not sure from which medium you're starting though. But from what I
remember Pawel got nand working in his rk3066 series, but that is not
yet merged.

Heiko