[U-Boot] Rainbow Screen of Death - Raspberry PI Current u-boot master

Duncan Hare dh at synoia.com
Wed Sep 27 20:55:19 UTC 2017

I pulled the latest master fromĀ git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot.gitbuilt the raspberry pi imagemake r_3_32b_defconfigmakecopied the u-boot bin the a working sd cardand I get the rainbow screen of death from the pi.
When I use a u-boot.bin build from a git clone of u-boot in about Jan 2017, it works.
Just to reassure myself I was not doing something stupid, I did a second time.Deleted the u-boot directory and re-ran the git clone
Suggestions? If you need a pi for testing, I'll send one. with sd card, fedex.
ThanksDuncan Hare

714 931 7952