[U-Boot] Re-introducing support for OLD hardware

Jason Mitchell jason at sparkatm.co.za
Mon Apr 16 06:03:45 UTC 2018

Hi there
Thanks for the advice.

The DTP append work-around sounds like a horrible hack that might come to
bite me later, so I am going to rather go with re-introducing SMDK6410 back
into the U-boot and maintain it.
The benefits are then of course that we will be retrofitting something
modern in the field, as opposed to a loader that is 7 years old.

I will clone the current mainline and start investigating how to best
approach this.

Thanks and Regards,
Jason Mitchell